QAC Department Of Health Announces Additional Locations for FREE at Home COVID-19 Test Kits AND KN95 Masks
The Queen Anne’s County Department of Health recently announced they will providing FREE at Home COVID-19 Test Kits and KN95 Masks. To make sure there are locations throughout the county the Health Department has partnered with several volunteer fire departments to help distribute these supplies. The kits and masks are offered free of charge. Please only take two sets of kits and masks per person. Supplies are available at the following locations:
- United Communities Volunteer Fire Department
- 9406 Romancoke Road, Stevensville
- Pick up Thursday, Jan 20 5-7pm
- Kent Island Volunteer Fire Department
- 1610 Main Street, Chester
- Pick up Thursday Jan 20 4:30-6:30pm
- Sudlersville Volunteer Fire Department
- 203 N Church Street, Sudlersville
- Drive thru pick up Sunday, Jan 23 noon-3pm
The test kits are designed for personal use only. If you need a documented result for travel, employment, events or other purposes you should verify whether or not the at home test will satisfy that testing requirement.
If you receive a positive result it is highly likely you have COVID-19 and could spread it to others, even if you have no symptoms. You should contact your primary care provider, isolate at home and notify your close contacts that you have tested positive.
The State of Maryland Department of Health has launched an online portal to be able to share your results with Health Officials. Visit covidlink.maryland.gov/
For more information on testing for COVID-19 visit qahealth.org or qaccovid.org or follow us on social media @QACDOH and @QACGOV